UPDATED: January, 2022
This Policy may change as we continue to develop our websites, mobile applications and online services or programs (collectively “websites”), so we encourage you to refer to this Policy on an ongoing basis, so that you understand our current Policy.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
SECTION 1 – WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We collect various types of information depending on how you use our websites, such as:
- When you purchase something from one of our websites, we collect certain personal information, such as your name, address, phone number, and email address, in order to process your purchase.
- When you send us a message, we collect your email address so that we can respond to you.
- When you create an account with us, we collect personal information such as your name, address, and email address in order to expedite any future purchases.
- When you register and/or participate in any event, program, contest, surveys or other promotion that we may offer from time to time (collectively, “Promotions”), we may collect certain contact information from you.
- When you access or use Created Flow pages or accounts on any third-party social media platforms such as Facebook, or Instagram (“Social Media Pages”);
- When you comment on our blog or sign up to receive news and special offers from us, we may use your email address in order to communicate with you about Think Designed products, services, or events we think may be of interest to you (as permitted by law).
- When you browse our websites, we may also collect certain “non-personal information,” which by itself, cannot be used to identify or contact you. This includes demographic information (such as your age, gender, income, education, zip code, etc.), technical information (such as your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address, device screen resolution, device type, operating system, mouse movements, location and clicks, keypresses and the type of browser you are using), and information you provide us while using our websites (such as the terms you enter in the search function of our websites). This information helps us evaluate consumer trends and usage related to our websites, and allows us to improve our website content and offerings accordingly.
- In addition to the above-described information, we and our third-party service providers may collect additional information when you utilize any of our mobile applications, including the type of mobile device you use, the temporary or persistent unique device identifiers (sometimes called UDID), the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, and information about the way you use our mobile applications.
We will retain your personal information as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy, unless a longer retention period is required or not prohibited by law.
SECTION 2 – YOUR CONSENT
In many circumstances, we will not collect or process your personal information without your consent. We will ask for your express consent where required or where we find it appropriate. If you choose not to consent, please do not use our website, products, or services, and do not provide us with any personal information. You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SECTION 3 – HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose the information we collect as described below. By accessing and using our websites and services, you consent to our sharing practices, as described in this Policy
Third-party Service Providers
We engage third-party service providers to perform a variety of services and functions on our behalf, such as customer support, administering our promotions, marketing or promotional assistance, data analytics, online advertising, technology services and platforms, processing payments and other services.
We may share your personal information within the fnetwork of Created Flow companies, including our subsidiary and affiliated companies, licensees and joint venture partners (collectively, our “Affiliates”) to provide and improve our products and services, and so that they and we can offer you products and services that may be of interest to you.
In the event we go through a business transition such as a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, reorganization, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, or a diligence process in connection with a potential business transaction, the information we collect and maintain may be disclosed, sold, or transferred as part of that transaction. If such transfer is subject to additional restrictions under applicable laws, we will comply with such restrictions.
Additionally, we may disclose your personal information and other related information in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We may also collect and share personal information in order to investigate or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, violations of our Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law or by government and regulatory authorities.
Links and Social Network Posting Tools
Information You Post to Our Websites
Keep in mind that any information that you choose to post to our websites, including product reviews and blog comments, can be seen, collected, and used by anyone who visits our websites. We are not responsible for unauthorized third-party uses of such information.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take reasonable physical, technical, and organizational measures to protect the personal information collected on our websites. Of course, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. As we deem appropriate, we use security measures consistent with industry standards. However, we cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you provide us won’t be intercepted during transmission over the Internet.
SECTION 4 – COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
Third parties that have content embedded on our website (such as buttons, widgets, and other embedded features or content) may set cookies on your browser or obtain information about the fact that you visited our websites from a certain IP address. Our third-party providers may also collect personal information as described in the section above. We do not authorize third parties to collect any other personal information from our websites unless you provide it to them directly.
What Are Cookies and How to Disable Them
A “cookie” is a small piece of information send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected devices to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. It holds information a site may need to interact with you and personalize your experience. Our websites use both session cookies and persistent cookies.
Session cookies enable you to move from page to page and to use features on our websites while your browser remains open. For example, session cookies allow you to add products to your shopping cart and carry the contents of your cart to checkout.
Persistent cookies last from visit to visit. For example, persistent cookies may be used to recognize you as a previous user to provide a more personalized experience. They are stored in your computer, device, or browser until you choose to delete them.
The majority of web browsers accept cookies and similar files, but you can usually change the browser settings to prevent this. However, if you do so, some functionality of this website may be lost. Please visit www.allaboutcookies.org for more information about cookies and how to disable them.
Do Not Track
Our websites currently do not respond to Do Not Track signals in browsers.
SECTION 5 – CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
It is our policy not to knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 13. If you are a parent/guardian and you suspect that your child may have submitted personal information to us, please send us an email. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will strive to delete such information from our files as soon as possible.
If you are under 18 years of age and live in California, you have the right to request removal of content posted by you on our websites. Upon receipt of a fully completed removal request, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to remove content posted by you from our websites. Any such request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of your posted content. For example, your posted content may continue to appear on our websites if it has been reposted by others. Additionally, while we may remove the content you posted from our websites, it may continue to be stored on our servers (although it will not be visible to other users of our websites). You must complete the removal request form accurately and in its entirety in order for the request to be processed.
How to Provide a California Minor Removal Request
If you are a user under the age of 18 and reside in California, and you wish for your published content to be removed from our websites, please provide our Agent listed below with the following information in a written notice:
- Confirmation that you are currently a legal resident of the state of California;
- Confirmation that you are under the age of 18 by providing your birthday;
- A description of the exact content that you are seeking to have removed (please provide a URL if possible);
- Your full name; and
- Your email address.
Our designated Agent for California Minor Removal Requests can be reached as follows:
Service Provider: Professional Independent Contract Service, Corp.
Name of Agent of Request: Korrie Schubert
(please add “California Minor Removal Request” to the subject line)
SECTION 6 – ADDITIONAL PRIVACY INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
If you are a California resident, California law requires us to provide you with some additional information regarding the “personal information” (as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”)) we collect from and about you, and your rights with respect to your personal information. You can find this additional information in our California Privacy Notice below.
SECTION 7 – CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time, so please review it frequently. This Policy was last updated June 2, 2022.
If our business undergoes a fundamental change such as, for example, a sale, merger, or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets, we may disclose your personal information to the other parties in the transaction so that we may continue to provide products and services to you.
SECTION 8 – ACCESS AND CORRECTIONS
You may contact us at any time at email@example.com, to (1) see what personal information we have about you, if any, (2) change or correct any personal information we have about you, 3) have us delete any personal information we have about you, or 4) express any complaints or concerns you have about our use of your personal information. It is not technologically possible to change or delete each and every instance of the information we hold on you from our systems, and data may remain in non-erasable or aggregate form. We may retain data for a period in our backup or temporary systems. We may also retain some information for longer periods as required by law, contract, or auditing requirements.
SECTION 9 – INFORMATION RECEIVED FROM NON-U.S. RESIDENTS
If you are located outside the United States, please note that you may be transferring your personal information to a country that does not have the same data protection laws as your home country.
SECTION 10 – QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
We welcome your feedback and questions about this Policy. If for any reason you wish to contact us, please send us an email.
California Privacy Notice
At Created Flow I want to offer products that help you express thankfulness by giving gifts, notecards, prints and my other upcoming products.
For updates, and inspiration on visit my About page.
Created Flow is a registered trademark and is owned and operated by Professional Independent Contract Service, Corp.